Social housing assets

The code requires that local authorities must publish details of the value of social housing stock that is held in their Housing revenue Account.

The following social housing stock data must be published:

  • Valuation data to be listed at postal sector level
  • Valuation data for the dwellings using both Existing House Value for Social Housing and market value as at 1st April
  • An explanation of the difference between tenanted sale value of dwellings within the Housing revenue Account and their market sale value.

East Grinstead Town Council does not hold any social housing stock and therefore has no information to publish.