Applications to display a banner within the civil parish area of East Grinstead must be sent to East Grinstead Town Council. Please ensure your banner complies with all Terms and Conditions which are detailed on the reverse of the Application Form, which can be accessed to the right.
The completed form, together with a copy of your Public Liability Insurance Certificate must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
East Grinstead Town Council, East Court Mansion, College Lane, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 3LT
All applications are subject to approval by East Grinstead Town Council. On approval of your application, an administration charge of £12 will apply.
- Banners can be displayed on railings in the following locations:
- Roundabout at High Street/London Road Junction
- Opposite Library Building
- Opposite Robert Dyas
- Applications will only be considered from non-commercial organisations promoting events taking place within the parish of East Grinstead and for no more than two events in any calendar year.
- Only one banner will be permitted for each event and can be displayed for a maximum of 10 consecutive days
- Maximum size of banner permitted is 3m x 0.8m
- Banners must be delivered to and collected from the Town Council offices
- Unauthorised banners will be removed and disposed of by the Town Council
Please note that spaces are limited, therefore applications will be dealt with strictly in the order in which they are received. We will endeavour to accommodate location preferences but these cannot be guaranteed.