Proof of life and residence
If you are receiving a pension from another country, the Town Council offers the service to sign and stamp the form. The service will cost £10 for each pension form to be stamped and signed.
Forms for other purposes may also be authorised and will be considered on a case by case basis. These will also be subject to the £10 fee.
Each person named on the proof of life form will need to attend and bring the following:
- The Proof of Life form you need to be authorised
- Photo ID – a valid passport, driver’s licence, bus pass or other photo ID
You will also need to bring one of the following to prove your address:
- A utility bill dated no more than 3 months before the date of the appointment
- A bank or building society statement dated no more than 1 month before the date of the appointment
- A council tax bill dated no more than 1 year before the date of the appointment
So you do not have a wasted journey to East Court please call 01342 323636 to ensure there is a member of staff available on that day to stamp and sign your form.