The code requires that local authorities must publish the following information about their counter fraud work:
- Number of occasions they use powers under the Prevention of Social Housing Fraud (Power to Require Information) (England) Regulations 2014, or similar powers.
- Total number (absolute and full time equivalent) of employees undertaking investigations and prosecutions of fraud.
- Total number (absolute and full time equivalent) of professionally accredited counter fraud specialists.
- Total amount spent by the authority on the investigation and prosecution of fraud.
- Total number of fraud cases investigated.
East Grinstead Town Council has no staff members undertaking fraud investigation work and therefore has no information to publish.