New government guidelines means that you can now spend more time outdoors enjoying some of our amazing green and open spaces. But it is still really important to follow social distancing guidance to continue to help limit the spread of coronavirus. Make sure you are considerate of with other people.
- Keep your distance (two metres apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
- Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms
- You can meet in groups of up to six people who you do not live with (from multiple households)
- You can meet in a group made up of two households (your support bubble counts as one household), even if this is more than six people